Monday, May 3, 2010

word of the week and under the weather

hello! feeling a bit under the weather today. sorry my wordweek word is a bit late. 


i've been thinking about the word story lately. i've been hearing it everywhere. i think the world has swung back to recognising the value of a great story. 


so if you would like to interpret/ represent the word 'story' in anyway just leave me a comment and i will show a link to your blog on friday when we can all have a bit of a show and tell xx


rachel.

12 comments:

  1. great word rachel! i'll play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was wondering what happened to the word of the week. glad to see it's back. story is a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I would love to play along - I am so happy to see weekword back again. Story is a great word! I am going to try and fit it in between my editing work ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to play weekword, and story is a great word. I will definitely play this friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will play along with you, story is a good word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Rachel, You choose the next word messenger. Pic one of us involved this week. Me, Elisabeth and Veja Cecilia has been the last three weeks so maybe one of the others would like. Ask them before friday so You know wich name to call.
    I guess this is how it works :)
    Great fun! and a good word You came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. count me in too(: I love a good story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Story... an important word. I'd like to play. Thanks to Aimee for letting me know about it. B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I´m in on your Story-word girl...:)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks RAchel. I would love to pick next weeks word(:

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Rachel...i was going to play along..but my new fancy camera is being difficult with me-maybe i should have got a simpleone :-I
    ..when i work it out maybe i can play another day/week :-) ps i like your cosy book bags :)

    ReplyDelete